Our services include a thorough evaluation, medication management, patient education and may serve as a complement to a patient’s current treatment team. Our belief is that the patient benefits most by following the psychiatric evaluation with a dynamic and in-depth plan of action which is focused on the emotional and physical health of the patient. This treatment plan can include medication for the diagnosis and short-term or long-term counseling or psychotherapy which is encouraged but not required.
Diagnosis and Treatment Specializations Include:
- Attention Deficit Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation
- Bipolar Disorders
- Suicide Prevention
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Social Phobia
- Panic Disorder
Trauma and Stressor Related Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Identification of gene variations can predict potential for drug side effects, variability and efficacy. This is done using a simple cheek swab and no blood test is needed.
We work with a wide range of behavioral and emotional disorders and our goal is to help patients regain and maintain their best function. As a result, we do not support or complete applications or documentation for disability claims. Karen Green does NOT treat substance abuse and addictive illnesses as this is not her area of expertise. For substance use disorder and addictions treatment, please contact your primary care provider or your insurance company for a referral to an appropriate provider.